for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Nudegasm (Super Glow) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Peach Delight (007) (LE, $50.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Privilege (P, $26.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Maybelline Molten Peach (P, $9.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Sol Body Bronze Hour (LE, $12.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Morning After (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay NSFW (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Joy (P, $29.00) is brighter (90% similar).
$48.00/0.17 oz. – $282.35 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have an “ultra-reflective finish” and “silken feel” to give a “high intensity glow.” The texture felt more emollient, almost wet to the touch, though it was distinctively a powder-based formula in practice.
It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage with a very thin, lightweight texture that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease. The finish was “high intensity” but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.