ColourPop Get Sandy Super Shock Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light peachy brown with warmer undertones and a matte finish.
- Medium, buildable coverage (higher coverage with fingertip application)
- Smooth, lightly velvety with glide
- Dried to powder-like finish once it came into contact with skin
- Fairly blendable, did not lift up base
- Long-wearing (10 hours)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Soft Sunlight (002) (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (01) (P, $40.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Perk Up (LE, $12.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Hourglass Nude Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Illicit (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- Tarte Solo (-, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantric (P, $49.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- L’Oreal Medium (02) (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
$8.00/0.18 oz. – $44.44 Per Ounce
It is designed to be buildable, which it was, with a cream-to-powder formula. The texture was smooth and more velvety to the touch than overtly emollient or wet-like; it could be depressed like clay or the like, which made it lightweight, thin, and quick to turn powder-like as soon as it came into contact with skin.
I did not find it to be quite as effortlessly blendable as other types of Super Shock products, but I didn’t have to work too much at blending them out, and they were not prone to lifting up my base products. The coverage was sheer to semi-sheer, buildable when working with a brush and more medium and buildable when using a fingertip.
They lasted nine to 10 hours on me before fading visibly.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek Bronzer swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!