Chanel Intense Coral Water-Fresh Blush ($50.00 for 0.5 oz.) is a light-medium orange-leaning coral with strong, warm undertones and a satin finish, once it dried down. While it did not appear particularly amazing swatched on my arm, it did apply quite well to my cheeks with a brush.
- Sheer coverage, buildable to semi-sheer
- Must be applied to back of hand & swirled together
- Applied evenly with a brush
- Applied unevenly with fingertips
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, glossier (95% similar).
- Tarte Mistletoe (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Warm Pink (P, $50.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Between the Sheets (P, $8.00) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Iconic London Cheeky Coral (P, $27.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ILIA Ladybird (P, $34.00) is more pigmented, warmer, glossier (85% similar).
- Rose Inc Heliotrope (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Georgia Peach (LE, $9.00) is lighter, brighter, more pigmented (85% similar).
These are likely to be very similar shades based on our duping algorithm.
$50.00/0.5 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a a “sheer touch of colour” with a “natural-loloking flushed effect” that “hydrates” skin for 8-hours. Per the brand, you’re supposed to dispense product onto the back of your hand and then use fingertips or a brush.
This is a critical step, though they left out what I think is the most important part of the step/reasoning: the “micro-droplet pigments” must be broken up and blended in with the water base. I found that fingertips did the worst job with this, where as a synthetic stippling brush made short work and diffused the pigments and water together for an even result.
A synthetic brush also worked best for applying the very thin, watery consistency without lifting up base products. Fingertips seemed more prone to moving around base products when I tried patting on the liquid blush.
The coverage was sheer and could be built up to semi-sheer coverage with a second layer. It dried down to a satin finish–not quite matte but not dewy as a lot of the water evaporated. The blush lasted for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
Browse all of our Chanel Water-Fresh Blush swatches.
AQUA (WATER) | HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE | GLYCERIN | METHYL GLUCETH-20 | PENTYLENE GLYCOL | DIGLYCERIN | OCTYLDODECANOL | CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT | CHLORPHENESIN | BUTYLENE GLYCOL | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | CARBOMER | POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID | DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE | POLYGLYCERIN-3 | TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED GUM | ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE | TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE | PROPYLENE CARBONATE | AMODIMETHICONE | SODIUM HYDROXIDE | SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE | ALCALIGENES POLYSACCHARIDES | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | LYSINE | MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL57A-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!