for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Fenty Beauty Macchiato (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Soleil Tan Bronze (P, $50.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Iconic London Beach Vibes (P, $27.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Kaja More Macchiato (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Iconic London Caramel Glow (P, $27.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Bronzed (P, $28.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Golden Tan (P, $35.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Amber (P, $35.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Canyon Dreamin’ (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
It’s supposed to be a “cream-to-powder formula” that gives a “soft-focus, sun-kissed glow.” Compared to the brand’s cream blushes, which are thicker and almost “heavy” with a more traditionally cream formula, the bronzer has a more powder-cream feel that became quite powder-like once it came into contact with my skin, but it still retained some glide of a cream-based formula.
The product applied well to bare skin as well as on top of foundation regardless of being applied with fingertips or brushes, which did make it quite easy to use. I preferred to use fingertips to pat it into place, as I found this delivered the fastest application for me (though this is my go to technique for cream and liquid products).
The brand didn’t seem to indicate what level of coverage this product would have, and the coverage was quite pigmented with little product necessary to achieve that effect, but it was easy to diffuse and sheer out (as well as to just use less to start with).
The formula lasted for eight and a half hours on me typically.
Browse all of our Rose Inc Solar Infusion Soft-Focus Cream Bronzer swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, C13-15 Alkane, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Squalane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tourmaline, Quartz, Rose Extract, Kaolin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clover) Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.