ColourPop Love Struck Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a very light pink with moderate, warm undertones and a metallic sheen.
- Semi-opaque coverage, buildable (slightly more pigmented than marketed)
- Smooth, moderately-firm but not stiff
- Picked up evenly with brush and blended out well
- Seemed slightly frosty/have whiter pearl
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- Laura Geller Charming Pink (P, $26.00).
- Huda Beauty Frosted Kiss (LE, ).
- Chanel Rosy Light Drops (P, $50.00).
- Viseart Enamored (Highlight) (PiP, ).
- Giorgio Armani Pink Pearl (7) (P, $44.00).
- Dose of Colors Pearl Dust (P, $28.00).
- Clionadh Ohm (P, $12.50).
- Becca Prismatic Amethyst (LE, $38.00).
- Sydney Grace Arctic Moon (P, $8.00).
- Urban Decay Drogon (LE, $26.00).
$8.00/0.23 oz. – $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a “high-shine” finish with “high colour intensity.” In general, ColourPop’s pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin’s natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!