FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Merit Raspberry Beret (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Under My Plum (LE, $31.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Bordeaux Brat (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Black Up NBL 04 (P, $26.50) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Parasol (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Untamed (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Cool Pink (P, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Cool Berry (P, $20.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Wrapped Candy (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Sounds Grape (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.