Pat McGrath Divine Rose Divine Blush Colour Balm ($29.00 for 0.24 oz.) is a light-medium pink with moderate, warm undertones and a moderately dewy sheen.
- Sheer to semi-sheer, buildable to light-medium coverage
- Lightweight, balmy without being tacky or overly emollient, does not dry down
- Applied evenly over bare skin and on top of foundation
- Average longevity (7 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- MAC Sweet Enough (P, $29.00).
- Shiseido Twilight Hour (02) (P, $29.00).
- NARS Unwritten (LE, $30.00).
- Chanel Quintessence (440) (P, $45.00).
- Laura Mercier Rose (P, $30.00).
- Anastasia Latte (P, $32.00).
- MAC Mocha (P, $24.00).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #2 (LE, ).
- Clinique Pink Honey Pop (P, $21.00).
- Tom Ford Beauty Violet Argente (Blush) (LE, $60.00).
$29.00/0.24 oz. – $120.83 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “soft, buildable color” with a “dewy, luminous finish” that has a “lightweight, non-sticky feel.” The consistency was lightweight, lightly creamy–balmy with good spreadability and not overly emollient; definitely not sticky either. The pigmentation was sheer to semi-sheer, somewhat buildable, but if you’re looking for a more medium to semi-opaque level of pigmentation, these might leave you wanting.
All of the shades I tested applied evenly on both bare skin as well as on top of foundation, as they were not prone to lifting base products. They never dried down and had a moderately dewy sheen that still had decent longevity. Most shades lasted around seven hours on me before fading, but they didn’t seem to visibly slide around over time.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Blush Colour Balm swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!