ColourPop Morning Vibes Pressed Powder Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light coral that was balanced between pink and orange, which gave it a moderately warm undertone, while the finish had a subtle, satiny sheen from lighter, slightly pinkish-leaning pearl.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Finely-milled, silky, lightly powdery
- Picked up evenly with a brush, blended out with ease on skin
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- Hourglass Iridescent Rose (LE, $40.00).
- Hourglass Infinite Flush (LE, $40.00).
- Kaja Atmosphere (P, $19.00).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00).
- Urban Decay Low Key (DC, $26.00).
- Huda Beauty Healthy Peach (01) (P, $21.00).
- ColourPop More is More (P, $8.00).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $40.00).
- Dose of Colors Amazemint (LE, $22.00).
- Laura Mercier Peach (P, $30.00).
$12.00/0.21 oz. – $57.14 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a “high-shine” finish with “high colour intensity.” In general, ColourPop’s pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin’s natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!