It doesn’t matter whether or not you’re a masturbation expert or a beginner who’s exploring your sexuality (à la Charlotte in Sex and the City): We all deserve to experience a mind-blowing orgasm. What better way to achieve said orgasm than to invest in one of the best rabbit vibrators money can buy? (To be transparent, they’re not all pricey. In fact, you can shop some of our favorites on Amazon and get your new toy delivered to you in just two days.)
Rabbit vibrators, for those who are unfamiliar, are the love child of a dildo and clitoral vibrator. They are designed to activate vaginal and clit stimulation at the same time — specifically, an internal hot spot inside the vagina known colloquially as the G-spot or G-zone. Some rabbit vibes even add a third arm into the mix for anal play. Stimulating two (or more) nerve-dense body parts, as the rabbit vibrator does, is thought to increase the chances of a blended orgasm, which is basically a two-for-one orgasm special.
While rabbit vibrators, like most sex toys, are great for solo use, there should be nothing stopping you from taking your partner along for the ride. Sex therapists like Vanessa Marin would wholeheartedly agree that bringing a toy into the session can better meet your needs — because sex isn’t a zero-sum game.
OK, yes, let’s address the elephant — or rabbit — in the room. Even though some iterations of this toy category feature a bunny-like face at the tip of the penetrative shaft and rabbit-ear-inspired addendums designed to stimulate your eternal love nub, there are plenty of rabbit vibrators that are a bit more subtle (and less animal-like) in appearance. We’ve taken the liberty of rounding up 15 of the best rabbit vibrators on the market — including those with ergonomic designs, whisper-quiet motors, and even app-controlled vibes that allow you to indulge in some hands-free fun.
Our Top Picks:
- Best Overall: Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator, $100
- Best in Sex Tech: Lovense Nora, $130
- Best for Beginners: CalExotics Joy G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator, $50
- Most Vibration Settings: Satisfyer Mono Flex, $70
- Textured Design: Curve Toys Gossip Diana, $47
- Hits All the Right Spots: Happy Rabbit Triple Curve Rabbit Vibrator, $130
- Best Clit Stimulator: Womanizer Duo 2, $219
- Best for Strap-Ons: Lovehoney Desire Luxury Strap-On Dildo Vibrator, $100
- Best for Anal Play: Fun Factory Miss Bi G5 Silicone Vibrator, $150
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.