FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- KVD Beauty Gold Skool (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Santorini (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Helia (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Kaleidos Solar Sailor (P, $14.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Zoeva Glowing Still (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Ice Kiss (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Give Me Glow Halo (P, $17.25) is cooler (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Electrify (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
$14.00/0.53 oz. – $26.42 Per Ounce
The Sun Glow Highlighter formula is supposed to have a “creamy powder” texture and “ultra-fine pearl” formula to give “glowing skin.” It had a noticeable coconut scent when the commpact is open, though I did not get much scent when I wore the products.
The consistency was smooth, more velvety with good glide/slip, though they still felt like a powder product. The coverage was semi-opaque to opaque and buildable to boot, while the finish was less pearly as it was quite sparkly–if you don’t like “glittery” highlighters, you won’t like these. On the other hand, if you like high-shine, sparkle, and glow, then these delivered on all three.
I felt like they were a bit more prone to emphasizing skin texture as a result, since they start at a mega-level of glow. They wore eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Moira Sun Glow Face and Body Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Petrolatum, Polyisobutene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.