Maybe you’re a sleek-and-straight hair type of person on a daily basis, or maybe you’re more of a special-occasion-straightness mindset. But whether you want smooth, straight styles all the time or just once in a while, you’re in luck. We’ve taken the liberty of compiling a list of the best flatirons on the market to put your styling dreams within reach.
These amazing flatirons will help you score the salon-level sleekness at home — and the best part: We found ones for every preference. Whether you have fine hair that requires less heat or someone with thick hair that needs a high-performance styling tool with multiple temperature settings, we have you covered with some of the top picks on the market. Using a good flatiron can really make all the difference in the quality of your style and your overall hair, as you don’t want to wind up with frizz or heat damage (Editor’s tip: To further keep these concerns at bay, always use a heat protectant before styling with hot tools).
For your hairstyling pleasure, we’ve scoured the world of heated tools to bring you the best hair straighteners, ever. So whether you’ve got the coins for an affordable straightener or can shell out the big bucks for a high-end hot tool, there’s a pick among these eight flatirons that will give you that smooth, sleek, and scorch-free look you long for.
Our Top Picks:
- Best Overall: GHD Original Styler, $179
- New and Innovative: Dyson Airstrait, $499
- Moisture Sealer: Amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, $150
- Fastest Heat-Up Time: BabylissPro Nano Titanium Prima3000 Stainless Steel Straightening Iron, $190
- Glass Hair Vibes: Remington Shine Therapy Argan Oil & Keratin 2″ Flat Iron, $35
- Two-for-One: Trademark Beauty Sunny Styler, $89
- Personalization Pal: T3 Smooth ID Flatiron, $249
- Most Affordable: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flatiron, $50
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.