MAC Gleamscape Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($42.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a pale, yellowed peach base with pink-to-gold shifting sparkle throughout. The base seemed more translucent than most of the brand’s Extra Dimension Skinfinishes.
- Medium, buildable coverage
- Smooth, lightly emollient without being powdery
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8 hours but some sparkle migrated over time)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- Maybelline Purple (100) (P, $9.99).
- Cover FX Aurora (P, $44.00).
- Anastasia Unicorn (LE, ).
- ColourPop Spellbound (LE, $10.00).
- Cover FX Lunar (P, $44.00).
- Anastasia Magic (LE, ).
- Fenty Beauty Holo at Me (LE, $38.00).
- ColourPop Over the Moon (LE, $10.00).
- Lethal Cosmetics Atomic (P, $18.00).
- ColourPop Beach Club (LE, $10.00).
$42.00/0.31 oz. – $135.48 Per Ounce
The Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula is supposed to give “the perfect glow to the skin” with a “creamy powder formula” that wears for “10 hours.” It’s a powder highlighter that I’d describe as a moderate to intense highlighter, and they come in varying hues with some that might work as highlighting blushes/bronzers are on some skin tones and true highlighters on other skin tones. In general, the formula is very pigmented, blendable, and wears around eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!