Chanel Duo Lumiere Illuminating Powder Duo ($70.00 for 0.26 oz.) includes a peachy champagne and a lighter, champagne gold that combine to create a soft, golden peach with flecks of gold sparkle throughout. It had more of a translucent base, so it will definitely take on the depth and tone of one’s natural coloring more than some highlighters. It did have a more “glittery” finish, which I know some love and others steer clear of.
- Semi-sheer to medium, buildable pigmentation
- Smooth, finely-milled, lightly emollient; no powderiness
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours before fading)
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- ColourPop Camera Shy (PiP, $10.00).
- LORAC Destined (LE, $23.00).
- Clionadh Vesta (P, $12.50).
- MAC Flash and Awe (LE, ).
- Glossier Play Pale Pearl (P, $20.00).
- Anastasia Regal (LE, ).
- Natasha Denona Light Rose (PiP, ).
- Charlotte Tilbury Romance Light (LE, $45.00).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $50.00).
- ColourPop Happy Thoughts (LE, $8.00).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!